Thursday, July 21, 2016

it's been a while...

Here's a post of MANY many drawings I've accumulated throughout last year and this year... I realize I use instagram MUCH more than this ancient blog... so here are some sketches I've been doing just for fun, or when an idea sparks... No matter where I am, if I'm traveling or working a lot, I try to do a personal drawing a week (which doesn't sound like much, but you can imagine sometimes we get during crunch time at the studio and one doesn't quite feel like drawing.)  These pieces are all quite small, like 5"X5" all done in mixed media from: prisma markers, micron pens, ink & quill, and some just permanent markers and pens.




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Alice B. said...

I really love your works and I'm a big fan of them! I hope to become as good as you and I will always support your works because you are amazing! ❤️